5 days/ 3 nights and 1 night on board the train
- Day 1 – Sunday. Moscow-Kazann
- Free morning. Approx. 19:00 – transfer to the train station. Night train #02 Premium ~20:00 – departure of the train towards Kazan (schedule to be confirmed). Night on board the train.
- Day 2 – Monday. Kazan
- ~8:00 AM – arrival to Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan. Meeting with English-speaking guide. Breakfast at local café or at the hotel. Kazan city tour with visit to the Kremlin. The tour includes the most famous places in Kazan: the University, the Millennium Park, a Tugan Avylym Tatar town in the city center, the Ekiyat puppet theater, the Freedom Square, the Kazanka river embankment, which offers Unique views of the Riviera coast, the family center, the Millennium Bridge, the stadium. You will also visit the Kazan Kremlin. You will see the Spassky tower, the leaning tower Syuyumbike, the government buildings, you will visit the Kul-Sharif Mosque and the Annunciation Cathedral among others. 13:00 - 14:00 – lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to the hotel, check in and free time. Night in Kazan.
- Day 3 - Tuesday. Kazán
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. 9.00 AM – meeting with English-speaking guide. Half day excursion to the Raifsky monastery with a stop at the "Temple of all religions" (exterior view). The Raifsky Bogoroditsky men's monastery is located 30 km from Kazan, on the banks of a beautiful lake. During the tour, you will visit the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, the Cathedral of the Mother of God of Georgia, where you can see the main sanctuary of the Raifa Monastery, the miraculous icon of the Mother of God of Georgia, among others. It is a really charming and remarkable place, a National Park, where you clearly feel the spirituality and mystery of the orthodox beliefs. 13:00 – 14:00 - lunch at local restaurant. Free time. Return to Kazan. Night in Kazan.
- Día 4 - Wednesday. Sviyazhsk
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. 09.00 AM – meeting with English-speaking guide. 09:00 - 14:00 - Visit to the city of Sviyazhsk, a UNESCO island town, stopping at the "Temple of all religions" (exterior view). Sviyazhsk is located at the confluence of the Volga and Sviyaga rivers, about 60 km from Kazan. Sviyazhsk was founded in 1551 as a fortress that was built in 4 weeks. It became a military base of the Russian army during the siege of Kazan in 1552. It is now the historical and cultural jewel of the Republic of Tatartan. The picturesque nature that surrounds the shallows of the bays has attracted people since ancient times. It is an architectural symbiosis of various religions, civilizations and cultures. Return to Kazan and transfer to the restaurant for lunch. 14:00 – 15:00 - lunch at local restaurant. Free time. Night in Kazan.
- Day 5 - Thursday. Kazan
- Free morning until transfer to the airport.
The price includes
- - 3 nights in 4* hotel
- 1 night on board the night train, 2nd class*
- 4 breakfasts; - 3 lunches in local restaurants;
- Transfers and entrances as per program
- English-speaking guide as per program;
- Russian Visa
- Tips and everything not included in the program
Package price per person (minimum 2 pax):
Double room: 825 euros
Individual room supplement: 150 euros
Other groups size, consult prices.
*4 seater compartment /consult 1er class supplement