6 days/ 5 nights
- Day 1 - Minsk
- Arrival in Minsk, capital of Belarus. Private transfer to the hotel. Night in Minsk.
- Día 2 - Minsk
- Meeting with the local guide and beginning of the tour of the city that includes: the main avenues of Independence and Victory, the High City with the Town Hall, the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit, temples and monasteries, the old narrow streets of the suburb of the Trinity. Lunch in restaurant. Visit of the National Library of Belarus, which houses the largest collection of Belarusian printed materials and visit of the National Museum of Art. Transfer to the hotel. Night in Minsk.
- Día 3 - Minsk
- In the morning we will visit the local Market and then visit the Dudutki Open-Air Museum with vodka tasting. The Dudutki museum is an old farm of landowners, where life as in the 18-19th centuries is impressively recreated. Today it is a popular open-air museum, which shows all the traditional arts of Belarus. Next to the farm working with different animals, there is an original working windmill and a lot of functional workshops, presenting visitors carpentry, pottery, braiding, blacksmithing, bakery among others. Return to the city and rest of the afternoon free. Night in Minsk.
- Day 4 - Minsk
- In the morning visit of the Belarusian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War, the museum first opened shortly after the liberation of Minsk from the Nazi invaders, on October 25, 1944, becoming the first World War II museum in open during the course of the war. Later we will visit the „Stalin Line” Museum, which is a historical and cultural outdoor complex of Soviet military equipment, weapons and facilities. The site includes an extensive line of defence of restored bunkers and trenches. Museum guides dressed in uniforms from the 1940s will tell you about the story behind the entire project and explain the operating principles of the different exhibits. We return to Minsk. Night in Minsk.
- Día 5 - Minsk
- In the morning departure to visit Mir Castle, a 16th century fortification and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour will take you around exhibitions, towers, the church vault, along galleries and defensive tower levels and to the basement of the prison. Lunch in restaurant. Later we continue to Nesvizh, a visit that includes the set of palaces and castles founded in the 16th century and built by Jan Maria Bernardoni, the Catholic church of Corpus Dei also built by Bernardoni, a heritage vault for the Radvil family, the Slutsk Gate, Castle gate tower, the Benedictine monastery. Return to Minsk. Night in Minsk.
- Día 6 - Minsk
- Transfer to the airport at the agreed time.
- 5 nights in 3*+ hotel
- 5 breakfasts at the hotel
- 2 lunches (3 courses, water, tea/coffee)
- Transfers as per program
- English-speaking guide for the visits
- Entrances to the National Library, National Museum of Art, Dudutki Open-Air Museum, Museum of the Great Patriotic War, Stalin Line Museum, Mir and Nesvizh castles.
- Tips and everthing not included in the program
Prices per person in Euros
- Price per person in double room: 750 €
- Individual room supplement: 275 €