TRANS-SIBERIAN MOSCOW BEIJING
Trans-Siberian Moscow – Beijing
15 days / 14 nights
Moscow — Kazan — Yekaterinburg — Novosibirsk — Irkutsk — Lake Baikal — Ulan-Ude — Ulan Bator — Erlian — Beijing
- Day 1 - Moscow
- Transfer from airport to a hotel. Accommodation in a standard room.
- Day 2. Moscow
- Breakfast at the hotel. Grand city tour. Lunch. Visit to the Moscow Kremlin which is a symbol of the Russian State, one of the greatest architectural complexes in the world, a treasure house of magnificent relics and monuments of art. Walk along the Arbat Street, visiting the Cathedral of Christ the Savior and sightseeing tour of Moscow metro stations. Welcome to the «Imperial Russia» train. Depart Moscow. Welcome Dinner.
- Day 3 - Kazan
- Breakfast on board. Arriving to Kazan railway station. Grand city tour «Old Kazan» (the Tatar capital is situated on the picturesque banks of the Volga). Within folklore program «Tugan Avalim» you will enjoy Tatar epic. Kazan sightseeing (Kremlin). Lunch including a master class revealing the secret of Tatar сuisine. Depart Kazan. Dinner on board.
- Day 4 - Yekaterinburg
- Breakfast on board. Train arrives in Yekaterinburg railway station. City tour dedicated to the last days of last Russian tsar. As part of the excursion you will see the Church on Blood erected to commemorate a tragic historical event, the orthodox monastery with temples that are considered to be pearls of Russian construction. Lunch. You will visit the memorial built at the boundary of two continents (the Europe and Asia). Depart Yekaterinburg. Dinner on board.
- Day 5 - Novosibirsk
- Breakfast on board. Train arrives in Novosibirsk. Lunch. Sightseeing tour: Railway Museum, Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre, ancient streets, Ob River esplanade. City tour continued. Dinner. Depart Novosibirsk.
- Day 6 - On board
- Enjoy the landscape, activities and meals on board.
- Day 7 - Irkutsk
- Breakfast on board. Train arrives at Irkutsk railway station. Tour to the historical city center including a visit to the Decembrists’ Museum, the «wooden lace» house, also called the «House of Europe», the most beautiful and amazing streets of the city — Bolshaya Prospektnaya, today — Karl Marx street. Lunch at a city restaurant. Visit to the Taltsy Museum of Architecture and Ethnography which is located in a picturesque place on the right bank of the Angara River. Free time at the 130 Quarter — Irkutskaya Sloboda, a quarter with reconstructed city buildings of the 19-20 century. Dinner in a restaurant. Depart Irkutsk.
- Day 8 - Lake Baikal
- Breakfast on board. Arrival in Port Baikal. Boat to Listvyanka. Platform observation, Chersky Stone observation point with beautiful view on the southern part of the lake and the source of the Angara River is one of the most favorite places for tourists and photographers. Visit to Baikal Museum which displays the flora and fauna of the lake. Listvyanka sightseeing. Lunch. Visit to local fish and souvenir market. Return to Port Baikal. Dinner in the form of a picnic on the shore of the lake.
- Day 9 - Ulan-Ude
- Breakfast on board. Arriving to Ulan-Ude. Ethnic and cultural persity of this area offers a unique understanding of its heritage of the world’s religions. Visit to a local Datsan. You will be welcomed in a Buryat yurt: excursion includes a traditional Buryat folklore program. Hospitable Buryats will teach you how to cook the traditional Buryat dish pozy, how to play dice, use a bow, wear a traditional Buryat costume, assemble and disassemble a felt yurt. Sightseeing tour of this unique city, a convenient location in both strategic and economics ways on the cross-roads of Russia with China and Mongolia. Depart Ulan-Ude. Dinner on board.
- Day 10 - Ulan Bator
- Arriving to Ulan Bator. Breakfast. Visit main square and Zaisan. Transfer to the camp of Gorkhi-Terelj National Park. Upon arrival to the camp some time will be given to settle yurt and freshen up prior to lunch. Lunch at the yurt camp. After lunch the excursion to the Turtle Rock and enjoy beautiful scenery of the surrounding area. Hiking tour to the top of overlooking hill to have a general view of the Gorkhi-Terelj National Park. You will visit a nomadic family and get introduced to the authentic lifestyle and culture of Mongolian nomads and try traditional dairy food. Horse riding for an hour (optional), disassembling and building of a smaller Mongolian yurt. Dinner. Accommodation in yurts.
- Day 11 - Ulan Bator
- Breakfast at the camp. Transfer to Ulan Bator. Visit Gandan Monastery, Mongolian Natural History Museum and Winter Palace of the Bogd Khan. Lunch Mongolian BBQ. Folk show. Depart Ulan Bator. Dinner on board.
- Day 12 - Erlian
- Breakfast on board. Train arrives in Erlian. Change for Chinese train. Dinner on board.
- Day 13 - Beijing
- Breakfast. Train arrives in Beijing. Visiting Tiananmen Square — this area can fit about a million people, this is the world’s largest urban area, where the National Museum of China; the Great Hall of the People, the majestic Monument to the People’s Heroes, Forbidden City. Lunch. Accommodation in a hotel. Dinner at the restaurant.
- Day 14 - Beijing
- Breakfast at the hotel. Visiting of the Great Wall of China. Lunch. Visiting the Summer Palace. Dinner.
- Day 15 - Beijing
- Transfer from hotel to the airport
- On board the Imperial Russia Train in Russia and Mongolia, Chinese train — in China
- 1 night at Moscow hotel, 2 nights at Beijing hotel
- Full board, tea/coffee on board throughout the day
- Towels, bathrobe and slippers onboard of the Imperial Russia Train
- Excursions with local guides according to the program (excursions will be conducted in English, German, French and Spanish, other languages are possible upon request); •
- Pick-up at the airports, transfer to hotels and train stations, transfer to the airport
- Services of the porter at the hotel and the railway station
- Brief informative lectures on the Trans-Siberian Railroad, geography and history of the country visited
- Doctor on board
- English speaking group leader and tour manager
- Domestic and international flights
- Entry visas (we are not responsible for passengers who have incorrect or expired visas)
- All drinks ordered in the bar car
- «Tailor made» excursions (you have possibility to extend your tour, we offer additional excursions in every city within the tour and in other cities of Russia)
- Meals on the day of arrival and departure
- Tips and personal expenses
- Insurance (all passengers are required to have a medical insurance for the whole duration of the tour)
- Vaccines (consult your doctor or medical center for specific health advice due to visit of different countries in terms of this tour).
Please note, tour program changes are possible !
Price per person in Euros:
|Per person in two-bed compartment||Supplement individual use|
|VIP||12.960 €||8.760 €|
|Business Class||12.085 €||8.160 €|
|First Class Plus||7.980 €||3.240 €|
|First Class||7.385 €||2.940 €|