Terms and Conditions
Ambia Tours offers reservations of tours and other services through its website ambiatours.com. Our Terms and Conditions contain important legal information and obligations and form the basis on which we accept reservations, so please read them carefully.
Unless otherwise stated, reservations made through the ambiatours.com website are subject to these Terms and Conditions and the person making the reservation shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of everyone in the reservation. Variations to these Terms and Conditions will only be valid if made in writing with the authority of Ambia Tours.
ATBT Valencia SL, Spain, owns Ambia Tours site and brand.
Pricing and Inclusions/Exclusions
- Prices listed on ambiatours.com are per person and in Euros, unless otherwise specified.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a reservation has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices include all fees and there are no hidden extras.
- Prices include Spanish VAT (sales tax).
- Prices do not include optional tips/gratuities.
Availability, Payments and Cancellations
- Final availability is not confirmed until the payment is received. If the product is found not to be available, we will let you know and offer you an alternative product or full refund.
- Payments are taken to guarantee your reservation. They are not refundable unless there is a force majeure.
- If you are on a cruise and your ship changes route and doesn’t stop at the destination, or if we or the service provider have to cancel your reservation for any reason, we will refund your deposit or payment, in full, within 5 working days of the reservation date.
- PayPal (credit or debit Visa, MasterCard or American Express card) or bank transfer are accepted payment forms through the Ambia Tours website.
- If you cancel or do not arrive to the meeting point on the indicated time without any prior notice and therefore miss the tour, activity or service, you will not receive any refund.
Product Validity and Reservation Changes
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Ambia Tours reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at any time, for any reason.
- In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of what you have paid.
- Notwithstanding the above, when our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event inform us in advance, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
- We make every effort to ensure that all information about the tours, activities and services we offer is correct. However, if anything is different to how we described it when you take the tour, activity or service, please contact the tour leader with your notice to remedy the situation; or as an alternative inform us in writing within 48 hours and we will consider making a partial refund proportional to the effect of the changes.
- Requests for changes to reservations must be directed to Ambia Tours though the indicated contact forms.
- Changes to the reservation date/time or other details will be made subject to availability, but there is no guarantee and a minimum administration fee of €20 EUR will be charged for any successful changes.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Ambia Tours or its agents be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ambiatours.com regardless of the form of action.
- Ambia Tours in making reservations for tours, car rentals, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any service provider or other company or person providing services included in the reservation.
- Furthermore, Ambia Toursaccepts no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, pandemic, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- Ambia Tours’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Ambia Toursand/or service provide is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At Ambia Tours, we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Ambia Toursdoes not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on ambiatours.com website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ambiatours.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Passports, Visas and Insurance
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on Wednesday, 1 July 2020 at Valencia.